ONI

Drededangel 07/15/2020

Rate this topic

I have thought about this long and hard. I am resigning from the Office of Naval Intelligence. I have been here for a little over a year and in that time achieved the rank of Private First Class with the UNSC Army. I have met some amazing and wonderful people along the way and some of whom i'd consider life long friends such as @B1ue Team Sucks @Mr Morris @Shandykidinkent and @Shawn4Japan. I have genuinely enjoyed my time here but there has been a lack of activity in the past few months not only from myself but ONI as a whole. I have also recently lost interest in being apart of a clan and am much more interested in playing halo with my friends than clan activities. If ONI returns back to being active I would most definitely be interested in rejoining, but until then I bid you all farewell. 

I am still reachable on discord at Drededangel#3985, and I have no intentions to delete my account on the website or leaving the discord server because I still have hope for ONI for the future. I will however get out of ONI roles in all the community servers since I am no longer a representative of ONI.

• Shawn4Japan changed the title to Drededangel 07/15/2020
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.