ONI

Modern Warfare Regiment?

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been able to play much recently but Call of Duty has came so far its kind of cool to have a unit.

15 minutes ago, Shawn4Japan said:

I genuinely don't know what to call it.

Maybe a unit name that meshes with the UN military or Insurrectionist timeline. Something not too heavy on the role play but puzzle pieced into ONI and can recruit from to at least the website for numbers if not Halo. 

Just now, Alexander Reaves said:

I haven't been able to play much recently but Call of Duty has came so far its kind of cool to have a unit.

Maybe a unit name that meshes with the UN military or Insurrectionist timeline. Something not too heavy on the role play but puzzle pieced into ONI and can recruit from to at least the website for numbers if not Halo. 

I don't think it'll be a recruiting ground but sure I'll look into that era for units. What was the one you made again @ODST J Sechemet?

I like this idea. The regiment system in the game also offers XP boosts during Happy Hours you can set in the options. I've already made a regiment myself using the 34th INBN as our tag. we could run a mock unit through it and you guys could see how well it goes. Myself, Blue and Tsar are in and as we get more people on their ill send out invites so they have access to the XP boost.

On 4/26/2020 at 5:32 PM, Shawn4Japan said:

I don't think it'll be a recruiting ground but sure I'll look into that era for units. What was the one you made again @ODST J Sechemet?

If someone else has a bigger regiment let's just make that the main one for ONI, I do not care so much for whatever names picked so long as it isn't heinous and hateful. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.