ONI

Thursday October 7th, 2021 Field Report

REK Burnz

FIELD REPORT

-Wolf Legion-

Leader:  Alpha WL

About a week or two ago I joined in an open raid. This open raid had about nine people the entire time and only lasted about ten minutes. The people defending the raid were called Wolf Legion. I sent one of the members,(who I thought was the leader, judging by the emblem and rank) a message telling them who I was, where I was from and asking if they'd be interested in doing Clan vs. Clan activities with each other. This person was Grucci Giver. He responded with something along the lines of "I don't know yet. We just came back from a two month break, so we are trying to get back into the rhythm of things." I responded with "Ok, just let me know if you ever want to do an activity," and gave him my discord so he would be able to contact me. 

A week goes by and I don't hear anything from him. Honestly kinda forgot I even contacted him. 

Last Monday or so he sent me a message asking if I was still interested, if I was he invited me to a community server so that I can get in contact with his higher up to schedule something or find someone from a different clan to schedule something. Of course I asked Harry Cramb before I preceded with joining the server. I also invited Harry and Chillguy to this server. 

After joining the server Grucci let me know that Alpha WL was his leader and if I wanted activity from them, he is the guy. So I contacted Alpha Tuesday October 5th, 2021. I asked him if he would be interested in doing a raid or something against each other. Eventually we settled on doing a raid the next Thursday October 7th, 2021 at 7pm EST. They were to defend

I joined a party with Alpha Tuesday night with Egglad and Brambles to scout the bases and to talk about ROE and problems that I saw in their ROE that might cause some disconnect. This was successful, we picked a map that seemed balanced enough for both sides. 

Overall, I have high hopes with activity against this clan. So far we have had good communication with them and they seem to know what they're doing. 

Signed,

Private First Class

REK Burnz

ODST

Office of Naval Intelligence