ONI

the gamer 24388 [Lance Corporal]

It's always a shame to have to file a demotion. This demotion is being filed for @the gamer 24833 because of inactivity. Lately, it's been announced that he will be more active and even with the opportunities to join multiple trainings every week, he ceases to join any of these activities. I understand this is a busy time of year with people being in school and in college and work, but that's why Loa's are filed so these kind of demotions do not have be written. Even though this demotion is written, does not mean you can't get back your title of E4, gamer. Being E4 comes with responsibilities, if you are unable to attend any events that are planned, then plan and host events yourself to show you are trying to be more active. I hope you become more active with this.

He's a loyal member and i do hope he does not think this as a bad thing. I am hoping with his rank now being our of a JNCO role he may become more active now with the relief or stress that he does not need to lead for the time being if he ever does though he is welcome to try for JNCO again.

Approved 14/09/21

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.