ONI

Formal apology to staff and community

ADM S Osman

I can point my finger at any one of you and say that I set a deadline and expect you to meet it, I have removed people from the administration for less and accepted that adulthood comes at the valuable commodity that is our time. So as time management becomes self management, I simply did not find the time to revamp the UNSC Navy ranks to be future proofed and ready for Infinite but also beyond.

I would like to apologize to everyone for this as its put a strain on our abilities to do simple tasks all through out, highlighting the key component and advertised incentive to join ONI.

Over the years I have not enjoyed Halo as much as I would like to, with college my freelance work in graphic design and professional job I was only meagerly able to play Halo 5: Guardians and Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Both games great in so many ways.

I will step down from CINCONI, and depending on this new announcement E3 will resign from ONI. I have committed a good amount of time building our documents and getting our website ready but its become an commitment I can no longer make in the role that is CINCONI. I understand many are probably after this position already and that the decision being on the table may be good enough to some to try to take this position from me before E3. 

Takes alot to realise that you are no longer viable or able for a position. Hopefully you decide to stay just as a high official. Good luck with life it is sometimes funny how much some people (including me) forget this is a game and life comes first. So good luck!

Thank you for your service ma'am. 

Signed,
Captain of the UNSC Razor
LCDR. Harry Cramb

On 6/10/2021 at 12:23 PM, ADM S Osman said:

I can point my finger at any one of you and say that I set a deadline and expect you to meet it, I have removed people from the administration for less and accepted that adulthood comes at the valuable commodity that is our time. So as time management becomes self management, I simply did not find the time to revamp the UNSC Navy ranks to be future proofed and ready for Infinite but also beyond.

I would like to apologize to everyone for this as its put a strain on our abilities to do simple tasks all through out, highlighting the key component and advertised incentive to join ONI.

Over the years I have not enjoyed Halo as much as I would like to, with college my freelance work in graphic design and professional job I was only meagerly able to play Halo 5: Guardians and Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Both games great in so many ways.

I will step down from CINCONI, and depending on this new announcement E3 will resign from ONI. I have committed a good amount of time building our documents and getting our website ready but its become an commitment I can no longer make in the role that is CINCONI. I understand many are probably after this position already and that the decision being on the table may be good enough to some to try to take this position from me before E3. 

Yeah okay.