ONI

UNITED NATIONS SPACE COMMAND 
[] OPERATION: PACKAGED DEAL

SUM/INTENT: Build teamwork completing PvE modes on Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

PRELIM INQ: One of the seasonal challenges is called Package Deal, it details to complete the Non-Prophet Organization and Story Scorey Challenges to earn the Another Sunrise animated visor. The Non-Prophet Organization challenge is to defeat 7,000 Covenant enemies in PvE modes. The Story Scorey challenge is to complete 50 campaign missions.

OBJECTIVE: Have 4 players unlock the Another Sunrise animated visor by completing the Package Deal seasonal challenge.

COLLATERAL: N/A

ADDENDUM: If I am not mistaken the UNSC Song of the East is relatively new and returning members should find this to be too easy. I am likely to participate should my schedule allow for it but I am concerned that the Captain of the ships connection isn't viable to complete this operation. It is also well known that the netcode is not great for campaign on the older Halo games. This operation came to light when thinking of Noble-Six delivering the package (Cortana) to the UNSC Pillar of Autumn, an autumn class ship the same as the UNSC Song of the East.

COORDINATION: 
#package-deal

PRELIM REQ:
• UNSC Song of the East military personnel (4)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...