ONI

Navspecwep Refresher

Where is this one, lol. Did we merge this decision making body into Navspecwar?

I know that for the post-war era it was kind of absorbed by Spartan branch but...

Anyways all the folder directory for the special forces are all Navspecwep, I don't know whose doing that is but an explanation sometime would be cool. Otherwise I'm just going to change it back.

I added it to the file directory because NAVSPECWEP is what the special forces branch would be. The ambiguity I decided was something that could be easily overlooked and did not need an explanation for. On Halopedia it explains NAVSPECWEP is the documented command operating the development of the special forces we know in the UNSC. While NAVSPECWAR is the documented command operationally tasking the special forces. To which one we can practice as a Halo role playing community its not absolutely necessary to have a forum for a new decision making body to which would share similar responsibilities with NAVSPECWAR and TRADOC.

On 4/7/2021 at 10:13 PM, ADM S Osman said:

I added it to the file directory because NAVSPECWEP is what the special forces branch would be. The ambiguity I decided was something that could be easily overlooked and did not need an explanation for. On Halopedia it explains NAVSPECWEP is the documented command operating the development of the special forces we know in the UNSC. While NAVSPECWAR is the documented command operationally tasking the special forces. To which one we can practice as a Halo role playing community its not absolutely necessary to have a forum for a new decision making body to which would share similar responsibilities with NAVSPECWAR and TRADOC.

Understood, the Halopedia page is kind of confusing. I don't thin there is much information on it but it looks like its under NAVSPECWAR in command hierarchy. Maybe we could specifically include it into ONI as certified instructors specific too the SPARTAN and ODST programs specific to SIIs and ODSTs.