ONI

The Gamer 24833 11/15/19

Rate this topic

I admit, I was eager to post this. As leadership some people can be identified as having less of an impact or undesirable traits. I can say that while the topics brought up by the gamer 24833 were lamentable, enjoyed by enlisted, He did not do his job and fell short of expectation. The attitude that is "yes i am fucking free" is not one that I look to foster here in ONI. I commit time where I can, you are free to be here and follow the rules just as we are all freely volunteering our time to you as staff. This mentality is an unhealthy one that one thinks you are chained by everyone else. No remark was made to his leadership, but if "Retro" was a strict leader he should have simply transferred. I have seen and been in multiple clans myself and we are very lenient, too lenient for the weight our name carries. 

In time I hope he learns this however from previous conversations I can see why he will overlook what was offered anyway. With this said I want to comment that you should not talk about topics that you are not informed on and need to be open to feedback.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:30 AM, Shawn4Japan said:

Is that a yes? Either or he's a NCO should know what he's getting into the higher you go the more expected of you. 

Yeh sure. Sure nobody can stand me apparently might be the irish in me hahaha. I dont think its a secret at this point though that im strict and expect things of people who are a certain rank.

2 minutes ago, lxx R3tr0 xxl said:

Yeh sure. Sure nobody can stand me apparently might be the irish in me hahaha. I dont think its a secret at this point though that im strict and expect things of people who are a certain rank.

Everyone is just too soft nowadays. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Shawn4Japan said:

Me too bro, they always do that. 

I don't know if he messaged me on Discord, I still have not been able to sign in to any of my devices. Thinking about creating a new one but I had nitro boosted so my payment information is still tied to that account. 

21 hours ago, Dale Kilkin said:

I don't know if he messaged me on Discord, I still have not been able to sign in to any of my devices. Thinking about creating a new one but I had nitro boosted so my payment information is still tied to that account. 

You should reach out to him, he probably thinks no one cares about him and is on suicide watch playing alone right now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.