ONI

Aeterna Sol - January 13th, 2021

Rate this topic

I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this. I have been thinking about the clan and whether I should continue to be a part of it since taking leave of absence. I've come to the conclusion that I'm not fit for it. On top of all the things I have to do right now, I also want to be able to sustain myself by getting a job in the future. That would leave me with little time to do anything here.

I would like the sincerely thank both the UNSC Vanishing Point and the UNSC Razor for taking care of me over my time here, especially @Shawn4Japan, @Harry Cramb, @B1ue Team Sucks, and Flatline. You four made my time here worth it, and I'm sad to have to leave you. But unfortunately, I need to break my addiction to video games somehow.

It has been an honor serving you all. Perhaps we'll meet again on Halo Infinite.

- Private First Class Aeterna Sol

Sure man, really hope you enjoyed your time and this side of gaming. I remember recruiting you and your first raid being so haptic yet ended in our favor. Good times. If you're not so sure wether to resign or submit an leave of absence I would just go for LOA until you can figure out and put priority into things you want to get done. It's not uncommon for LOA's to be months at a time. 

Good luck on your future endeavors!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.