ONI

Storming Capitol Hill; How?

I understand the implications politically this topic has but a cordial discussion should be possible around exactly how an entity/group could raid one of the most secured locations in the United States of America. I personally believe that the its just not possible to blitz gates, police lines and run/walk into the lobby to stand. 

Also the FBI is doing an investigation, I would challenge us (to those who might find fun in) trying to piece together what we can of the media we have access too. However small in comparison to that agency. 

> Another topic for discussion is if the FBI would truly act and how would they act, @Anna Richards anything maybe you could share that isn't job sensitive?

The internet is so big, there are so many other places to discuss this one because it will inevitably come to one party vs. another that isn't actionable by us and really something we don't want to get involved in at all. 

On 1/8/2021 at 4:32 PM, ADM S Osman said:

I understand the implications politically this topic has but a cordial discussion should be possible around exactly how an entity/group could raid one of the most secured locations in the United States of America. I personally believe that the its just not possible to blitz gates, police lines and run/walk into the lobby to stand. 

Also the FBI is doing an investigation, I would challenge us (to those who might find fun in) trying to piece together what we can of the media we have access too. However small in comparison to that agency. 

> Another topic for discussion is if the FBI would truly act and how would they act, @Anna Richards anything maybe you could share that isn't job sensitive?

How much was your flight from Seattle to Washington DC 

Media outlets still haven’t clearly addressed this event. Trying to not fall too hard onto the political ball here but it’s very confusing and conflicting to see supporters of a Pro Law Enforcement party beating multiple officers unconscious. I really don’t know what can be said about how backwards the political spectrum of American has been turned to. 

290DA476-C1DF-4E4B-B22A-E46AB9167341.jpeg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.