ONI

CPTN D Lambert 01/05/2020

Rate this topic

I've been asked to resign and I feel like its really the best time to. ONI isn't what it used to be when I joined, this is a place is much nicer more welcoming and it looks like people are playing together. I'm sorry to say but I don't like the direction ONI is going, I wanted to keep the Minecraft server and expansion into that game with the Halo skins I made. Enjin was a better platform and I donated to the design, how does $3,000 you raised from all us officers be for web design and esports. No one cares for esports here give up on that dream @Shawn4Japan and just start something new. Web design is expensive, learn how to do it yourselves with all that IT background all of you have. It's ridiculous that we moved to this site because you guys want to do something that 2 years in now is no where to be seen. It's even more ridiculous that the ranking system changes every year and you want me to meet new requirements just to be invited to meetings and see certain forums. If I am staff I should be treated the part. Giving most of us accounts for Halo but not telling us why we need them or what they are for too.. No one is hunting me down anymore since my first incident so I don't need to be Captain D. F. Lambert and I thank ONI plenty but its now 3 years ago. 

Beyond that thank you to everyone else, the one thing I took away from ONI is time management and its helped me graduate HS on time. 

Anna, Sasha, Aaron, Noah, Alex, Milan and even Dale thanks for helping me on my homework. Giving me a chance to also be in ONI and become head of engineering for a while. 

Always Vigilant

- David

Hiring a web designer was expensive. I was 100% transparent about where and how the money was spent/used and even I am disappointed that we're not where we want to be. With all these other ONI imposters at our necks and always attacking us for who we are its even more discouraging, I know. Enjin was a limited platform, they fell short of their own expectations and didn't meet us not even halfway. The things we wanted to do our designer said Enjin simply didn't support it so that's why we moved. Those decisions were already weighed and made, if you really were salty about that you should've been more engaged.

If anything both MLG events while they may have been under the old name OPERATOR ESPORTS was able to get a Top 12-16 team and for sure have the experience now to push for higher placements. Just like anything it's a learning experience and in both business administration and web design, somehow getting a job in supporting websites for a month before quitting. 

The only rank that matters is here to stay. We've decided that for said access you need to be engaged, posting. Creating content. Sorry if its not like the good old days even though you are a Captain/O6 (high ass rank, too high to really care about this kind of shit and be understanding) also no ones cared for the past 3 years about your silver accounts. I'm surprised Minecraft Steve is back not with your current gamer tag but the character you EARNED. 

With that said, good luck. I know you don't like booters, I always left that door open for you to leave. I'm never apologizing for that shit, especially with this attitude because we left Minecraft of all games to play. 

You are literally 24 arguing with a 17 year old, shut the fuck up and get a real job instead of creating fake LLC's to claim ONI as a company to write off. You are the weirdest person here. Osman asked for me to resign because I haven't been active, because NAVCOM doesn't meet like they are supposed to and NAVLOGCOM is literally just me and Dale who is a boomer and somehow can't get a use of Discord.  

If ranks don't matter to you why is this always being updated with Highcom, you and any of the founders in the loop instead of the people actually trying to work up. You really are the weirdest fucking kid on this website. And be honest with yourself. A forum in 2021? Forums in 2021. Who the fuck is using that. ONI died on its 16th birthday just put up the towel old man. 

What are you even talking about what LLC, did you hit your head play Minecraft VR. I know you've always hated me, its all good. I spanked some of your Minecraft friends and deleted worlds when I had an ego. I apologized for that and bought you the latest Minecraft in addition to the skins you needed to start your unit on Minecraft. 24 arguing with a 17 year old idiot who barely graduated HS until Osman threatened to discharge you. Wisen up and learn a little more than time management from this place. Learn to know your fucking place and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. NAVCOM isn't responsible for you not attending or being active just in the discord. 

Ranks don't matter at all, its updated for fun. It's updated with me in the loop because I'm regularly online usually. We've promoted people anytime we had major changes but kept Officers stagnant since it should always be earned. The forums a forum, you beat me out there. I don't have anything about that other than not creating a discord with 1000 channels for every bit of information we want to store. 

What is S5, S5 Companies and even that Tier 1 Esports shit. Are they not the LLC you were talking about in the party with Shaw and Corleone? Ultimate/John gave you the idea and you ran with it why deny it outright. It's literally on the footer of this website. I graduated not off anyone elses backs but other Officers here that all share the same resentment towards you in one form or another. You think all these ONI's hate you for no reason but go off on 17 year olds on the Internet. I'm not even bullying you boomer just putting out facts. 

S5 Companies is just a business name I have not registered or practice. Not an LLC, not making money (yet) and a collection of several different companies/ideas/projects I have after I bought and sold my 2020 Audi S5. I honestly don't know why S5 is on the footer but its better than saying ONI which isn't real, we don't and can't copyright ONI. 

Not even going off David just responding to your clear jab at me. 

Boomer is an old joke, please of all the Tiktok you watch you could have a better insult. 

You are literally the only person to break 1,000 posts on this website, you role play owning your own company and want to make money off ONI for your own cars. Of all the founding degenerates to make ONI you are the weirdest mutt with an unfound ego, you are the biggest dumbass and hold back this clan and High command and its no wonder why they tried to leave you out of everything. 

I mean at the end of the day if your leaving, leave. In my years ive been here ive rarely talked to most of highcom, navcom or any com for that matter less than 3 times. Shawn however communicating consistently with us and by us i mean the people who are actually active and making this 'ONI' an active thing. 

If you have a problem with things or situations you are at the rank that you would be able to voice your opinion but ive never seen you do it (publicly).  From what im aware you've done alot of of maps for us and thanks but acting like this is ridiculous. You miss the old days? who doesn't. If you miss them so badly why not get active online with the rest of us and bring about something? I say the rest of us but it is a limited few but why complain about something when you were in the position to help fix it? 

Anyways good luck with yourself. 

Edited by Harry Cramb

With all due respect, Lambert in my entire five years being apart of this organization I have seen you a collective ten times on the website and once on any actual Halo game, and at that it was just an open custom games lobby where you kept Killing me. Now what you contributed to the website isn’t my business to judge you on. I will judge you on your claims of activity though.

Shawn is one of the very few Officers that actually communicated with enlisted whatsoever and consistently contributed to the website and clan. In my eyes, you’re just one of those figureheads holding a rank to fill a chair and maybe you did do dev work once and a while but to see you re appear months after not existing just to resign really shows your priorities haven’t been set towards this group in quite a long time.

I wish you the best of luck to wherever you plan to attribute your skills that do not condone Semper. 

Edited by Mr Morris

Kick me out the Spartan Company, hope you all have your maps saved. Weight is lifted off my shoulder from the stupid ass role playing. Minecraft isn't as serious as this Halo bullshit and making this active doesn't mean its alive. I know you are hiding something @Shawn4Japan that maybe only @ADM S Osman or other dick riders know, once a booter always a booter and whatever illegal stuff you guys are up to KARMA is a BITCH. 

Most of these other members don't know anything but social games and "activity" both of you don't know anything really about ONI. I was doing undercover operations for months at a time, where I couldn't blow my cover talking to spineless kiss asses like you two. All of the figureheads holding ranks earned it like that, stay in your lane and baby sit the enlisted. 

Despite my shoutout to all my friends here and I know not all agree with me, I beg you all to leave as well. Bury this clan, it doesn't need to exist as ONI or anything else these twisted fuck role play. I'll be on Minecraft with real friends and a real world instead of the imaginary one you all live in for intelligence or whatever 66.235.173.222: 25599 stupid uppidty pricks. 

Don't bottle up your feelings next time. Who'd knew this would happen to someones psyche, just throw on the minecraft menu music and chill out. Resign, say your piece then leave. 

Originally I planned to make a point with you but really there’s no point.

Thank god for the 18 year old only rule for officers so we avoid getting immature brats like yourself in the future.

Edited by Harry Cramb
On 1/7/2021 at 11:11 AM, D. Lambert said:

Kick me out the Spartan Company, hope you all have your maps saved. Weight is lifted off my shoulder from the stupid ass role playing. Minecraft isn't as serious as this Halo bullshit and making this active doesn't mean its alive. I know you are hiding something @Shawn4Japan that maybe only @ADM S Osman or other dick riders know, once a booter always a booter and whatever illegal stuff you guys are up to KARMA is a BITCH. 

Most of these other members don't know anything but social games and "activity" both of you don't know anything really about ONI. I was doing undercover operations for months at a time, where I couldn't blow my cover talking to spineless kiss asses like you two. All of the figureheads holding ranks earned it like that, stay in your lane and baby sit the enlisted. 

I am appalled at this conversation continuing beyond the initial resignation post. I asked for this resignation and you were free to do so however way you chose but understand while you have freedom of speech to; insult your superiors and accuse anyone of illegal activities you will also endure the freedoms that be to be judged, to be ridiculed and most importantly a response. You were a specialized asset, meeting marks and indefinitely bettering ONI but this severs any chance of you being reinstated. 

Good luck in George Mason University, your Junior year is one of your most important years, if possible find employment as experience will complement your degree. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.