AFTER ACTION REPORT

AREA OF OPERATIONS
Master Chief Collection

MAP VARIANT
Raid

GAME TYPE 
Raid

COMMAND & CONTROL
Harry Cramb (UNSC Razor) and Solomon Hayes (Sovereign)

PARTICIPATING UNITS
UNSC Razor

FRIENDLIES
@Cavalier IV @Harry Cramb Nemesis @Cryztal Lynk @B1ue Team Sucks @KrxzyUndead @Tx3 Yanovich Faze Sam65

HOSTILES
Slick Oreo, Alpha1fiveCAV, Akizaya, Brazen Vanguard, Solomon Hayes, Gruntrocity, Tacyonichart, Korprul

BEGIN REPORT

This was our first raid together. with limited to no training prior to the event we managed to hold the base twice. Communications were all over the place and needed we needed to comms clear multiple times   The map was fair. there were weapons at spawn and the base was extremely open and manageable to contest. Nemesis did a great job for his first raid ever. Cryztal showed well leadership throughout the entire raid.  This was a great start to people working together and get a feel on how reach raids work.

20210102114712_1.jpg

Were we attacking/defending? 

Did we also have scouts to scout the base. 

I also need to add an area to the After Action Report to highlight outcome of the battle for record. The white background stuck from when the site was all white. Somehow the code I touched left the texts untouched even when I edited it globally. 

We were attacking and we did have a scout to scout the base before hand.

CMR. Nemesis
UNSC Razor
Marine Command
Fireteam Royal