THEATER OF OPERATIONS:
XBOX 

OPERATIONAL CAPACITY: 

ACTIVITY VARIANT: 
UCMB

OBJECTIVE:  
To complete UCMB Week 1

ATTENDANCE:

B1ue Team Sucks, HARRY CRAMB, , GHOSTOFDECEMBER, Aeterna Sol, Forger Zeus, the gamer 24833, Zephry Oda, Peakdragon199 

PERSONAL COMMENTS: 

Everyone passed besides ghost and gamer (irrelevant now). Everyone was very attentive and was very involving. Blueteam was the only one not actually there since he was doing an Arma Op with another clan on PC even though i needed him to observe how to run the UCMB for him to become an instructor. 

image.png

I was still in the party the whole time and never left the lobby. I was just in another call on teamspeak and had Arma 3 up my main monitor and had Halo on my secondary. I also had the Xbox party chat and TS call in the same headset so I heard everything in both calls. The way the map was laid out, the fact I have done UCMB on that same map and the fact we Harry and I conversed before and after the UCMB on it works and what needs to be ran. I was 100% confident I could run week one no problem. 

Edited by B1ue Team Sucks

I even assisted with Angel Jumping when Harry asked to since everyone was done with it but peak and i explained to him how to do it, assisted in him preforming it correctly. I even ran through it with him multiple times to make sure it clicked with him.